Elijah Wood (@woodelijah) teams up with @BushmillsGlobal @ZachCowie for Music and whiskey
Elijah Wood: “Music and whiskey, two of my favourite things in all the world…combined.”
have you ever been ready to see Elijah in porn?
Um… big yes?
In times of trouble, when the Supernatural Family is fighting, I’d like us all to remember the things we agree on:
- It’s Cas not Cass
- Gabriel is not dead
- DON’T SKIP SEASONS
- Season 1 is the happy one
- It’s Carry on MY Wayward Son
- And it’s a perfect song
- We miss the apocalypse
- And Bobby
- And Ash
- And laughter
- Death is awesome
- We want Lucifer back
- Someone needs to save Adam
- Metatron sucks
The song is called Carry On Wayward Son. You can disrespect me, but you disrespect Kerry Livgren and you are Metatron, son.
Said No One Ever!
Said me, actually. Why?
- Those funny books and websites with Chuck Norris jokes? He sued them.
- Chuck Norris has given thousands of dollars to the Republican party since before some of us were born.
- Norris said that Obama being reelected would bring on “socialism or something much worse” and "1,000 years of darkness". Hmmm… that wording’s not problematic at all, right?
- Chuck Norris vocally supported California Prop 8, saying, “[P]ro-Prop. 8 votes weren’t intended to deprive any group of its rights; they were safeguarding their honest convictions regarding the boundaries of marriage.”
- His good buddy Rick Perry (who only seems opens his mouth when he wants to piss me off) made Chuck Norris an honorary Texas Ranger ten years after the show was canceled.
- He thinks schools should not allow LBGTQ students to participate in the Day of Silence. Norris asks, "Is encouraging or teaching about homosexuality what our forefathers expected for the public education they founded?"
- For Chuck Norris, promoting Christianity trumps freedom of the press. "How abhorring it is when the freedom of the press is abused to demean the biblical God?"
So fuck Chuck Norris.
FINALLY SOMEONE SEES HOW MUCH OF AN ASS HE IS!!!
Tis the season to remind everyone that dropping money in those little red Salvation Army buckets is giving money to an organization whose media relations director (Major Andrew Craibe) once stated in an interview that gay parents deserved to die.
The Salvation Army is staunchly against homosexuals, especially gay parents. They want to help families in need—as long as they’re not headed by homosexuals. So that bell you hear ringing is actually the sound of intolerance and hatred.
I ask you to think twice about giving any money to this organization, and that you share this with friends.
A good reminder. Instead of sticking that dollar in the bucket, here are some worthwhile charities to give it to this holiday season:
The Ali Forney Center (serving the NYC LGBTQ homeless youth population)
Feeding America (they currently have a $125,000 challenge grant from Unilever so your donation will be doubled)
Everyone deserves help this holiday season. Opt for a group that’s inclusive not exclusive.
They’re also super shitty to trans* folks. They won’t let you stay in their shelter if you’re LGBT, and we all know those kids are, statistically, the ones most at risk of being homeless so yes please give your money to an organization that actually does good.
Let the record reflect the conclusive result of empirical research spanning 27 studies from 10 countries: healthy eating is fucking expensive and people who deny this reality are annoying and full of shit.